Our client is a leading bank in Europe, and one of the 10th largest banks in the World. It has a presence in 80 countries, with more than 200,000 employees. We’re looking for talented QA Tester, that will join our team located in Lisbon.
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role for a web application;
- Experience in project management and QA methodology;
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks and regression testing;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Working knowledge of test management software, SQL;
- Good level of English: spoken and written | French language is a plus.
- Remuneration according to the knowledge demonstrated;
- Participation in attractive and motivating projects;
- Career development with integration in technologically, advanced environments and dynamic teams.